Titanium plate manufacturing process
Hot Forging Metal recrystallization temperature above the forging process.
Hot rolling is performed above the recrystallization temperature.
Cold rolling plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature of the rolling process.
Annealing: A metal heat treatment process that slowly heats a metal to a certain temperature, holds it for a sufficient time, and then cools it at a suitable rate (usually slow cooling, sometimes controlled cooling).
Pickling: The parts are immersed in an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid and the like to remove thin films such as oxides on the metal surface. Is electroplating, enamel, rolling and other pre-treatment or intermediate processing
Titanium plate features
1. Titanium plate is the surface of the oxide film is equivalent to a good durable wear-resistant hair with a release agent, the use of titanium plate saves the separation agent, so that the plate stripping easily, eliminating the need for pre-treatment plate, titanium species Plate lighter than the copper plate.
2. Titanium plate life is more than 3 times the copper plate, according to operating conditions up to 10 to 20 years
3. Titanium plate obtained by the electrolytic copper crystal structure, surface smooth, excellent quality.
4. As the titanium seed plate without smearing agent, which can avoid the pollution of the copper electrolyte.
5. Increase production capacity to reduce the cost of electrolytic copper production, which has good economic benefits