A reference standard
GB 228 metal tensile test method
2. GB 224 metal tube hydraulic test method
3. GB 226 metal tube flattening test method
4. GB / T3620.1 titanium and titanium alloy grades and chemical composition
5. GB / T3620.2 Titanium and titanium alloy processing chemical composition and composition of the allowable deviation
Two technical requirements
1. The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy tube should be consistent with the provisions of GB / T 3620.1, the demand side retest, the chemical composition of Kun-kun allowable deviation in line with the provisions of GB / T 3620.2.
2. Pipe OD tolerances shall comply with the provisions of Table I.
3. Pipe wall thickness tolerance should not exceed ± 12.5% of its nominal wall thickness, pipe wall thickness tolerance does not apply to titanium welded pipe at the weld.
4. The length of the pipe should be consistent with the provisions of Table II.
5. Pipe length or the length of the ruler should be within the range of its length, ruler length of the allowable deviation of +10 mm, the length of the ruler should also be included in the amount of cut pipe when the amount of each incision should be 5mm .